Monday, June 15, 2009

For You =)

Yo!! Hi everyone =)
aiyolah,well im sorry for not blogging for so long time due to my college and and other things,was carried away.haha.
My sem break is only 1 week which will be starting next week =D yay yay.hahah.
But then kan,this thursday,friday and saturday got exam wan.rawr them la.i mean the college=P haha. I'll blog more when i got my holiday kay =) haha t
Take Care guys.
And i wanted to put this ah beng joke very long ago=) here it is :
__________________________________________________________________________________
Ah Beng’s Business Style

Ah Beng was involved in a terrible car accident. In the hospital, when he gained his consciousness, he called out for the nurse to know what had happened to him.

"I'm very sorry, sir, but you had involved in a very bad car crash". "Car crash! My Marcelly (aka Mercedes ) ! My Marcelly! Is my car all right?" he asked hysterically. "Sir, your car was destroyed, but that is the least of your worries. You've lost your left arm in the crash, and we were unable to save it", she said apologetically.

"I lost my arm? My Rolex! My Rolex piu leh ?" "Sir, please calm down. That is the least of your worries. You are in a very critical condition and all your family members are here to see you".

Ah Beng asked for his family to be called in. As they gathered around the bed, he called for each of them.

"Wife, are you here?" "I am here husband, and I will never leave you"
"Son, are you here?" "I am here father, and I will never leave you"
"Daughter, are you here?" "I am here father, and I will never leave you."
Then with a worried look, Ah Beng said, "Aaaaiyoh……if all of you are here, WHO IS LOOKING AFTER THE SHOP?!!!

*I don't why i cannot add colour's and editing.erm =) haha. i'm sorry.

No comments: